- Design for print, digital, social, marketing collateral etc.
- Develop advertising collateral (including landing pages, digital banners, print ads, decks, layout design, retouching and color correcting photography, and social media content)
- Take existing creative assets and build out to different sizes/formats
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on time
- Work closely with our partner agencies to understand the creative direction for the company as well as brand
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design
- Consumer product experience preferred
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong portfolio of work
Online portfolio is a must to be considered, please include a link in your cover letter.
Rambler was founded by a couple friends in Austin, Texas who realized they might not be the only ones who felt like the sparkling water products on the shelves weren’t doing much for them. Turns out they were onto something, and Rambler was born. Now, Rambler is behind the bar at many of our favorite restaurants and on the shelves at our local grocers. Our headquarters are located on Austin’s East Side, steps away from downtown but without the whole parking hassle. We offer a highly competitive benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity to work with our diverse and talented team. And don't forget all the free sparkling water!